Would you like to know how to use our databases better? Are you needing help to locate and evaluate research? Please use the links below to learn and improve your information skills.
- EBSCO Database include CINAHL, SPORTDiscus, Education Research Complete, Medline Complete, HaPI (Heatlh and Psychosocial Instruments), PsycINFO/TESTS, and all EBM Cochrane libraries. CINAHL is the world’s most comprehensive source of full texts for nursing and allied health journals, while SPORTDiscus with Full Text is the world’s most comprehensive source of full texts for sports and sports medicine journals.
- ComDisDome is an index/abstract of Communication Disorder literature.
- Cochrane Library (EBSCO)
- Ovid Database includes full-text of 289 journals.
- PubMed is the gold standard for medical databases. It is created by the National Library of Medicine, contains citations to over one million articles from 4,000 journals. It is accessed freely and has additional services for health care providers. For assistance in learning how to use PubMed, please explore the information here.
- Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Rehabilitation Resources
- American Nurses Association: ANA Research Toolkit
- Anatomy Resources
- HMD Books Online
- MedlinePlus Information (PDF)
- Levels of an Article (PDF)
- Performing Better Research (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Test and Measurement Instruments
- Which Database Do I Use???
If you experience any difficulties please contact us.
Ashley Bassett at 801-734-6820 or email@example.com
Karen Newmeyer at 385-375-8361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Interlibrary Loan requests to: email@example.com. Please include as much information as possible with your requests.