This page contains general information regarding helpful study skills and time management resources, including websites, books, and other documentation.
Study Skills Resources
- Test-taking Strategies by University of Minnesota – Duluth
- Test-taking Strategies by Bucks Community College
- Test-taking Tips by Testtakingtips.com
- Tips for Better Test-taking by Study Guides and Strategies
- Provo City Library (Study skills books available for check-out.)
Time Management Resources
- Simple Steps to Master Your Use of Time by About.com
- Time Management Tips by AcademicTips.org
- Time Management Principles by University of Minnesota – Duluth
RMUoHP library staff want to help you with your information needs.
If you experience any difficulties please contact us.
Ashley Bassett at 801-734-6820 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Newmeyer at 385-375-8361 or email@example.com
Send Interlibrary Loan requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information as possible with your requests.